Re: [Harp-L] "melody-minor" tuning

Lee had a habit of using special tuned harmonicas for certain songs or
portions of songs (he was a master at changing harmonicas within a song) - these
tunings were never produced as "Lee Oskar Special Tunings" and the specific
tunings were never common knowledge.

I learned this from Kitt Gamble, who used to work for Lee years ago. Kitt  is
also one of the unsung harmonica heros.

In a message dated 11/27/2008 10:45:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,