Re: [Harp-L] Cow Cow Boogie

Howdy Jazmaan!

That's a great cut. I'm pretty sure we're hearing some very distinct slide action at 2:13. I'd say it's a C chromatic and it could even be Larry Adler (or maybe Jerry), judging by the tone.

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com

jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The harp playing is kind of interesting.  Although the actor on screen seems to be playing diatonic, I'm not sure if it's really a diatonic or a chromatic in the soundtrack.  What do you think?  And if it is a diatonic, what position is he playing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xovmaG9S0sQ