[Harp-L] Re: Cadillac Records
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Cadillac Records
- From: "jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:40:20 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=Q/+ZDhN+XShN1t/eE1GiPGJQfurzx0cY+cRXBve5m8Ftjuc6foSB5hX71RqWYRtDaQvc5ztEhz6Zqm0He/iHQ2YVaFkY5WpPajZa301bo203Y1Ljj0JmOD2CS1v3C+unxNTX28pg+W8ybIU6r4/6uGf0/Ji7C8CCPZ+jQldgo4o=;
- In-reply-to: <200811262124.mAQLOGW5013839@harp-l.com>
- Reply-to: jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I watched that "Forty Days" video clip from the upcoming Cadillac Records movie. I wasn't exactly bowled over by it. Maybe I'll like it better in the theater.
Speaking of which, I saw the movie "Soul Men". I can't quite recommend the movie, but it's music sequences were quite good! Tight modern renditions of some Stax classics. I enjoyed the music so much I'm going to buy the soundtrack CD.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and