AW: [Harp-L] Re: Removing Valves on the Hohner Auto-Valve

Thanks to everybody for all the information. I do plan to try the Auto-Valve for some time with the valves, if I don't
like them I might try the semi-valved solution David Payne suggested. If I still don't like it, at least I know what to
expect - I have a Marine Band Full Concert Octave Harp and breath conservation is an issue sometimes, but I really like
the sound.

Hannes