[Harp-L] Re: musicians handbook for gigs...
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: musicians handbook for gigs...
- From: Tall Paul <tallpaul14@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:02:32 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=0u+7n4sqdKpta44LS+U20POVblNaY6VwI26pq91xVXI6tPyF1YSU5Fa+rHdiQSqbA2JZqEF2pT67a7MaNdhbVInORgkjl4yLryzcgcfo/ycvRNGnkVBrlq+aUNiQ0Q2sI+sYp8SNMwCFkAiZp/Eo8hO8WbEep6KDZJvHDJFlHfo=;
- In-reply-to: <200811252222.mAPMMuW4019232@harp-l.com>
- Reply-to: tallpaul14@xxxxxxxxx
> randy singer wrote:
> <A few years ago a tree fell in the forest with no sound
> when I
> <released my E-book entitled HARMONICA PLAYERS GUIDE TO
> GETTING GIGS. I
> <changed the title to a more general MUSICIANS HANDBOOK
> book but the
> <intent and focus is for harmonica players. There was
> little response
> <to my handbook back then from harp-L.
I would also like to chime in that this is an excellent source for anyone trying to make it in music and a lot of the info is about making it in life. I found out about this free book from Randy himself when I met him at SPAH in Milwaukee 2007. He practices what he preaches and since I met him I've found him to be a very positive, professional and encouraging person at all times. Smo-Joe is right--tons of personality there! Read his book, and buy some of his music or catch his gigs if you can. I hope to see him at the next SPAH.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and