Re: [Harp-L] Re: Zep tunes with harp

----- Original Message ----- From: <jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 10:10 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Zep tunes with harp

Any song credited to Willie Dixon has to be taken with a grain of salt. There is no doubt that he was a talented song writer but he was notorious for putting his name on things he had nothing to do with. Tried to find some sources to back this up but I am really only up because of a crying baby and don't have the gumption to look any more.

We had a discussion a couple of months ago about "root" songs-- did somebody say Woody Guthrie? (he played harp too)

Dan