Re: [Harp-L] Reality check?
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Reality check?
- From: Garry Hodgson <harp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:38:45 -0700
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=snarkus.com; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Cc:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:Content-Transfer-Encoding:User-Agent:X-Identified-User; b=c4jESuxOWyKSDLPCETBdwSQZ72JKDUOZ0difPvegNGMCLm76CnioPPQL0PuEbGD1acCtI7IaJ/6ccPGqn6zUZLeea/dBD0ZSMRLE0fiQYAgCh5nitDv6NLR8P4CNDZvy;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.6)
this is a reflection of what I've seen at so many clubs in the Central FL
area that offer live music, local and/or touring, regardless of night of the
week or holidays. I've also been given this type of report from the road
warriors who still stay in touch with me - this is happening all
across the country.
Perhaps not so bad as 3 people in attendance, but the phenomenon is
happening. Not every club every night - not every gig, but to ignore
this is to be in
denial of the realities.
i don't deny it's happening. just wanted to point out that
this particular data point could be anomalous.
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope.
I'm going to die full of hope.
- Cornel West
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and