Re: [Harp-L] Reality check?
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Reality check?
- From: Garry Hodgson <harp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:45:46 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=snarkus.com; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:Content-Transfer-Encoding:User-Agent:X-Identified-User; b=iWpHXD+epLKxRxzUpyADx9gK7ubkbDLL8wdqG0U0xMPwQdX7MkN2ldsyAKxuzkVO0phjIdZqfipRPFXkSuS17rE0L61gVgEIKgLBqWMR/Kwlti0kkbzlk5+CTRGtq0cD;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.6)
a poster revued the Jason Ricci
gig on a Thur night at a blues club in Jacksonville that drew a
crowd of about 4 people.
fwiw, i wouldn't read too much into that event. it was a
thursday night gig on 10/30, the night before halloween.
i doubt a lot of people anywhere went out that night, given
that most "going out" people probably had plans for the next
oh, yeah. it was 3 people. the guy who recorded it, and two
women sitting at another table. great show, though. it's on
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope.
I'm going to die full of hope.
- Cornel West
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and