[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 63, Issue 70
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 63, Issue 70
- From: "Priest, Jim" <Jim.Priest@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:52:51 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- In-reply-to: <200811241526.mAOFQ9W4026849@harp-l.com>
- References: <200811241526.mAOFQ9W4026849@harp-l.com>
- Thread-index: AclOSf+MU2QtvDeeTwuzPbpHefKH8QAAextg
- Thread-topic: Harp-L Digest, Vol 63, Issue 70
Rob Paparozzi wrote:
>I still think the BEST Blues Harpist from that ERA in the UK was the late DUSTER BENNETT....
Couldn't agree more. Not as widely recognised as he deserved to be, when he was alive or since his premature departure. His rack playing was staggeringly good... fast, inventive and accurate.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and