[Harp-L] Bobby ''Greenshoes'' Parker

Hello Harmonica friends,
That young man is Bobby ''Greenshoes'' Parker from Tulsa OK.  Bob attended the SPAH in St. Louis in support of RJ Mischo as his guitar player for the event.  Bob also had the pleasure of accompanying the great Charlie Musselwhite during a afternoon music and Q and A session. Bob plays regularly with me in Tulsa as the Duo-Sonics, as well accompanying me for my Blues education programs around the country. Plus he is a great song writer!
David Berntson
Crossroads Learning Experience
(918) 381-8999
bernesto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx