[Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist & Special Event Listing Reminder
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, harp talk <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist & Special Event Listing Reminder
- From: Danny <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:39:28 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=X1RfKe/e01wkGW9SRajuvbYoevsRkgoGU4Ztvbh/hwPcrIMb7fKOb2SwVb/SpijD; h=Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20081105)
Those wishing to be included in the Harpers' International Giglist
& Special Event Listings, or who have additions/deletions since
last Wednesday's internet post, please forward updates to me by
DEADLINE: 12 NOON EST WEDNESDAY
for next Wednesday's internet post. Thank you.
Listings received after noon on Wednesday may or may not be
included in the weekly update to Harp-L.
~ ALL submissions MUST be in ENGLISH to be accepted! ~
Listings submitted in ALL CAPS will NOT be accepted.
This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or sidemen.
With apologies to other groups, we are not able to accept
listings for groups who do not feature, or include harp players,
due to space limitations.
Due to time constraints, we are unable to access all the various
artist websites for itinerary updates, and depend on each artist to
submit directly to me. Please allow me this consideration, and
thank you all very much.
Please use the following layout format:
Date: Month/Day/Year City, State or Country - Venue (time)
01/05/09 W Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues (9pm)
12/31/09 Sarnia, ON, CANADA - Huey's Junkyard (10pm-1am)
Free-will donations accepted - see the Harpers' International Giglist at:
Sincere thanks to our Sponsors at:
PO Box 5061
Hudson, FL 34674-5061
* Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and