[Harp-L] Re: Re: Zep tunes with harp

Bostonmoejo writes:
>Willie Dixon is acknowledged as one of the most prolific songwriters in the history of
>blues music. Before making slanderous and disparaging statements about something you
>evidently know nothing about please have the "gumption" to do some research
>first. Go back to bed.

With all due respect, I don't mind you disagreeing with me but your lack of respect is unfortunate.  I will admit I am not a musicologist but I am not just making this up.  I have read several times about some of the old blues guys looking at their newly pressed 45s only to find Willie Dixon's name as a co-writer.  Now I am looking for some actual quotations for you to confirm this.  You will note that I did put a disclaimer on my post about lack of sources.  You will also note that I did not disagree with you about his excellent songs and gigantic impact on the blues world.  There is not doubt about that.  I will find some sources for you but it may take awhile because I have a life.

Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbtzji2yOTdxA8l6pm031nytoUxfBBAIUjsbov1zXFcP4sC7O/