[Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo Tube Amp?
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo Tube Amp?
- From: Michael Meehan <mikemeehan2002@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 05:31:30 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=eqhvAM41PXbD0VqS7IUHYP9nNEY0ukIEFwAT9ugGOZRIRFmk1ji9Hm7uqWM27ybUjd5a1MkMMGWkuxWFYcqL9Sww3ypDHTWzzQCoD/i+D858zOv3qSh8aYmuSbpxp+15PE8dLf2e1GQtoWS0b1Pljk5+8PwbQyVxA4FYEi1KrL4=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I know amp recommendation threads/questions are tiresome, but I don't know where else to ask.
How is the Hohner Hoodoo amp? I need a harp amp that will help out a little with the crunchy sound, and can't afford a $1,200 boutique amp, know what I mean? Has anyone used one, that would care to pass on their thoughts? Is it big/loud enough? I don't know anything about wattage or whatever, so I can't tell by reading the specs whether or not it is "big" enough for playing with a band.
Thanks a lot! Mike
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and