[Harp-L] Over-blows on the Steve Baker Specials
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Over-blows on the Steve Baker Specials
- From: "Bradford Trainham" <bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:48:50 -0600
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:Organization:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index; b=pWB0Rsqb48D0ejGzbqP5XkHzHSnQZSFi9m295PRo/O8XbDj6VwVMY/LLWkJQB8n91wgYq8LVowHEoj6N/Ou4pEQ4DoR6T3a6/eyUvZfsj1IkBxlmtHB+KrYLS+Cr2znmja/qg7r5f6+edbR/pBZdI+pM9tdJjqTgVE12nrA6TAM= ;
- Organization: Home
- Reply-to: bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AclM7Bstd+qtuopRQFe8aA2LTfXpvg==
I just found out... That on a G Steve Baker Special..., I can do the
over-blows I'd normally expect to get on holes four, five ans six... On
holes seven, eight and nine.
I was really surprised to be able to get the f above the d on the nine-blow,
but I've done it more than once, so it wasn't an accident.
This G harp seems somehow tighter than the lower (c and d) 365's I have both
in SBS tuning and "standard" tuning.
And now my revelation... Is your revelation...
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and