[Harp-L] lightweight mic shells and kits
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] lightweight mic shells and kits
- From: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:14:21 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=O76UeKCMh4dvz6XeiKaebdanGhpbc4iuNPHH60kU1D6Oottv1i0NHEJIfyBbdFkqzi/2u0NEZkKqvvwIee95+9+ccNzYv2vxMWZjaDe24yNbWC21dRmD0xCCFFT2EhrQ9njDZDY+uqCTo7Kjzqto3x0Rhk2xxqoB8Z4RtvdHQSo=;
- Reply-to: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
I'm now accepting orders for the original bullet style mic shell again. All shells are now available in color and are post cured for 6 hours to increase strength and durability. I'm also going to be coming out with ready to use mics which will come with a dynamic element installed, volume control, and 1/4" jack. Ready to use right out of the box for $50. These can also be upgraded to a different element later by the user by just changing out the element and gasket. Since both style mics are replicas of the originals element gaskets can by purchased from www.harpmicgaskets.com when wanting to upgrade to a different element.
Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and