[Harp-L] Brad's Speech.
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Brad's Speech.
- From: bradley harrison <bradleyaharrison@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 06:51:45 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=FoRjNboLZmJ/gMOY1XRxsEj4Jr64VRu8BIkib3REdsVvJOJEOBQ7iv1+5qAlyFyCdhpiQNo10UAtpGr0COu7PyL1sqx56EiiGU5vUiUEC6/w3/hMS3iPA4ryxDjV7TNyZgljIJrAgpfn4bJsrbAiMmaItECRfM0WSdmJtQgKr+0=;
- Reply-to: bradleyaharrison@xxxxxxxxx
No.... There is not a copy of my speech floating out there. Each Company was required to present a Business plan and answers possible questions regarding the content, which is not public information. In fact they were pretty strict with no cameras or video in the auditorium.
If you read the Article in the Chicago Tribune, The reporter got that information from my first speech in August. (Meaning the Numbers) I am not that excited that is printed.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and