Re: [Harp-L] RE: web site...

Well stated observation. Sometimes musicians play to keep themselves
interested, leaving the rest behind. I've heard many sets played this way,  including
some by well known harmonica players. It doesn't matter that I "get  it" -
and I do - the result is still an experience that I wouldn't want to  revisit.

In the midst of the ol' IAJE Conventions, after many sets of musicians
showing how "out" they play together, all it took was one set w/Dr. Lonnie  Liston
Smith or Stanley Turrentine to totally re-unite and electrify the large
audience.

While exploring the outer boundaries of music, it is nice to bring it all
home as well.

In a message dated 11/20/2008 12:41:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,