Re: [Harp-L] butter

One of my all-time favorite websites. I didn't get my weekly update yet. Looks like I'll have to jump the gun today. I have to say I highly recommend this site. Registration is free, and for that you get full access to streamed, hi-quality digital dubs of concert tapes going back 40+ years. Some are even available for purchase and download.

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com

Seth
(Not affiliated with WGV)

bfrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
wolfgang's vault has a new butterfield concert featuring muddy!