[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey and mortality

Like many posters I nearly fainted when I first heard the tone of "Honest I do" years ago. I once sat next to Johnny Winter at Manny's in NYC listening to William Clarke and we talked about Pat's talent between sets. I especially loved Pat's slower mellifluous songs such as Chitlin's Con Carne and the New Orleans/Katrina Youtube video he has/had up. I was touched by Jason's posted relationship with Pat. As a guy who practices Hospice care all day long including working with end stage liver disease patients and has late stage HPC himself and plays the harp (like a child relative to Pat's Olympian talent) I am more empathic to Pat's death than most such unfortunate occurrences. RIP Pat Ramsey. My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues