[Harp-L] RE: Musselwhite
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Musselwhite
- From: Rusty Wilson <harpoon_man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:54:33 -0600
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200811182300.mAIMxvW5012502@harp-l.com>
- References: <200811182300.mAIMxvW5012502@harp-l.com>
I agree with everyone's praises of Charlie Musselwhite. He is one of the first guys to really catch my ear when I was a younger player and is probably the biggest influence over my 3rd position playing.
To my ears, Charlie can get a more "evil" sound out of the harp than anyone else.
It's a blast to see him play live as well - he plays more positions than most blues guys and seems to pull out harps almost at random and rip through some really nice playing in 4th and 5th position, not to mention positions other than 3rd on the chromatic.
Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and