[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey
- From: Reach Mann <imreach@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 02:44:48 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=MjECDEx4QgmsGaRMArzETZFCKpRWxE/a0ZcJGowtZyYSB9RX7VhMJKKcE4OBESH32Ij0W6P2sbjg5PVq4F7aMspUXUBTJfyStZJ16b00gOWEuYP5+BSpTjE6tRULNGBHLUaHAwWFKG0cc0G+kYREN8l5kcIgua7kxeSoUTLiTCE=;
- Reply-to: imreach@xxxxxxxxx
. . . so I did a web search for Steve Howell, Pats drummer and came up with his myspace page. There is a link there to a u-tube video that was shot at Pats fundraiser.
Pat showed up like the trooper he was and sang a song. He had to sit down as he was very sick and his son played the harp part. If you want to get a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye watch Pat sing "Can You Lend Me A Dime". Very moving. There are other videos on u-tube also that you can watch as we all say goodbye.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and