[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey
- From: Reach Mann <imreach@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:26:30 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=yAc3i+P8wYJWEkPvlBWETq5KpqKM6lg0CfbuSCKqC1wzwnoNmQ0sPElxDgc7f3ppVEvBJlX9cCTJcG4kj/EtxERAvrOjMivk1dnaB8Y9+lXU5UpT18FZF0gG/vP083PTz0Qa2M7gKY8rSZMOr9kqYkygWuwA77U+U2P4b5WVAOg=;
- Reply-to: imreach@xxxxxxxxx
So sad ! Thanks for sending the post Jason. I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging with Pat at the Kansas City SPAH. We got along well and liked each other, he was a cool guy. I then had the chance to help him by doing the fundraiser to get him through his Katrina hurricane loss and then finally took a drive to a Pennsylvania gig of his (I'm in Jersey) where we got to hang out a little more. Also hung with his drummer Steve and Jason is right, he's a good guy too. The message, life is short and a gift to be appreciated, so what are you going to do with the gift? Try to help our human race and love your family and friends. Maybe a little tune on our friend the harmonica will bring a smile to their faces. Pat knew that and did that. Glad our paths crossed.
Goodbye Pat Ramsey, your music lives on.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and