[Harp-L] Portnoy CD
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Portnoy CD
- From: Reach Mann <imreach@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:53:26 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=exFMEvxRkWK80uKpans/sOcfdkoczoL1Sk1b5ne9JZM5ZbniSJ8STKVMw3qJYYhm9ANbUU1bygKoAIJxe2A7qVT0i1jl8mE+G4jgc+xKj3WLl/hZHqq6qKRTq7/Ku8kq477ykWrNqiUaf+67tBguNJKzUZmblaP6ImaSA8dAA/o=;
- Reply-to: imreach@xxxxxxxxx
Last year I loaned out the 3rd disc of my 3 disc Jerry Portnoy Blues Harmonica Masterclass CD set (which I highly recommend) and never got back. I'd like it back or a replacement so I emailed fellow Harp-l'er Bill Hines and asked if I could get a copy of his.
No deal, he had loaned his out also but he suggested I call the publisher and buy one.
That was a better idea since some of the cash would go to Jerry, so I called
International Blues Management at 508-385-5105 and asked if I could buy just the 3rd CD. The fellow that answered said he'd check to see if he had one and put me on hold.
Ahhh, he did ! Great I'll send you a check and I was happy. In closing I asked the fellow,"you sound like Jerry, are you"? Well he was, so there I was speaking to "The Man". We chated
briefly and I said I'd send him a check so now I'm waiting for the CD to complete my set. Thanks Jerry. By the way, he doesn't go fishing.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and