RE: [Harp-L] Kinder AF

wow.  i found it actually WARMS things up...  yes, you must work the 3 knobs, but that's ez to accomplish.  turning an amp on 10...priceless!
i spent about 10 min one afternoon messing with the pedal, found the settings i liked, marked a small dot so i'd always know where to have the knobs set, and i haven't looked back.  the 2 outside knobs can be set low to not color the amp.  but i LOVE what it does to my tone, so i have 'em set on about 2 o'clock.   at a gig, you gotta turn the center knob till it starts to light the led.  then you can melt the nitrocellulose off the nearest guitar!