RE: [Harp-L] Digitech RP250 first impressions
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Digitech RP250 first impressions
- From: Garry Hodgson <harp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:07:58 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=snarkus.com; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:Content-Transfer-Encoding:User-Agent:X-Identified-User; b=ZoI5FIEWHRVXkpQHBOddBteTR5TA376HwgEslDu0y7ziK9tZ/sGeTLYggKzl2GKA6Xkh4kRIB7uCjsb4MQ9bnNW6v1AKBpjTGnqDqn+zetd3rXVlIXrTDWPvBeugAcfx;
- In-reply-to: <64492949DBE74B038DF3AF0882A2BD5B@HinesIBMA50p>
- References: <64492949DBE74B038DF3AF0882A2BD5B@HinesIBMA50p>
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.6)
Bill Hines <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Richard, did you check into the switch that determines whether the RP250
thinks it's producing output for a mixer or an amp? You had mentioned
that from your last experiments with it and I think I remember seeing
i dutifully set that switch depending on what i am connecting to.
but the truth is i have no idea what effect it produces, and have
been entirely unable to hear any difference.
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope.
I'm going to die full of hope.
- Cornel West
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and