Re: [Harp-L] Hole 10 bend

Tongue position is most important - pretend tip of tongue is super glued to
back of lower teeth. Move tongue into position as if you were pushing mouth
full  of mashed potatoes through your upper teeth (like when you were a kid).
Don't use a lot of air pressure or force. Play like you don't want to wake the
baby. Find where the bend control is through your own series of trial and
error.  It doesn't take much effort at all once you find the proper internal
tongue  position, but finding it may take a bit of searching.

In a message dated 11/16/2008 4:39:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,