From: Frank Franze <Franze52@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 8:16:54 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] calling tongue block benders

Hi - Steve... my eureka moment was>>" not putting a time limit" on how long it would take to master solid tongue blocking techniques out of the left side of my mouth.  A suggestion would be to make sure your ability to play music using nothing but octaves is strong and effortless.  Good luck and above all have fun! Frank