From: "BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx" <BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:12:18 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Switchcraft Inline Volume Control

I have somewhat rare item of interest currently offered on  eBay, a near mint
Switchcraft 329 inline volume  control. eBay Item# 110309416374, ends this
Sunday evening  somewhere around 6:30 Pacific time.  Hard to find in any shape,
this one is really nice.  A few other harp mic related items  too, but the
329 is probably the only one worthy taking up space  on harp-l.  I'll throw in
free shipping on the 329 for harp-l  subscribers.

Chris Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones
_http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/?/home/_
(http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/?/home/)

My website is new and still incomplete, but much updated  from even a couple
days ago.  If you went there any earlier, I agree,  it was a horrible &
uninteresting mess.  Please ask for a copy of  my free Harp Mic Buyers Guide.  I
think It's a good read for  anyone interested in amplified harmonica.