From: MANFRED WEWERS <mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 7:24:16 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner 365

The recent discussion resulted in a search in the trunk.  There it was-the 365.  I bought it in the mid 60's, in error.  It's still brand new so I tried it and immediately recalled why I put it in the trunk.  It needs a lot of work to make it play.

I do recall Carlos del Junco using one and it sounded great, especially at the bottom end.  Filisko probably worked on it!?

Manfred Wewers