To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:06 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Christelle's Audix Fireball Microphone

"I have been experimenting with the Fireball without the ball because I don't care so much for it either. No so much for the size but because I like a smaller cup to load the element with pressure. I tried my SM-58 ball but it does not fit. How did you adapt the ball to fit your Fireball-V?"

Hi Randy,

That's true...The SM 58 grille is smaller...So I've glued it with a strong pasta glue. You can't remove it but that the only way I've found to have this result

Warm regards

Christelle