[Harp-L] Questions about Impendance Matching Trasformer
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Questions about Impendance Matching Trasformer
- From: "Alberto Robles" <grillslinger@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 07:58:07 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=vAAjHEQLt8/CksJKELU+NrgjBAEKXHyCYtNgetqlbjI=; b=uoCXxnD8hC+mnph8pB45pydGsLHzCucOIapxbZ59IMlyQHBh23MwMIGdUEWTaXOR+B jtmRdR0/RpIM/p6X6fdTGO7oBMCHxVEHJenkgq3gGJ0LwHxYvIp1oG5bZ72Su4vBGKRA bZai6Ju3mxLQIg/ADyXOd8PtO/fyv/4Etn6Oo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=bZyEt9LUJ0K0uoLd1XrEj2ASlZlqzM2KbWVsjkTlzqm2iYveRaKxJBx7G10HJTr517 QLXmm+k0lsD5WQ5W9LTrN6eqcpNCqAU1K+J2rkEcLPD6XSeczML48hDJYetZqz9FfcE1 RgusWW3RK5uMq+SGUPbf317gXifyjMSH7z4mo=
I have a low impendance mic that I use with a simple guitar amp. The amp has
has those three knobs that control the different levels. Generally, I have
the high tones turned down low and the low tones turned up. Do you recommend
I use one of those transformers?
Also, I've seen low impendance to high impendance adapters at Radio Shack.
Are these what you are talking about, or are these specifically for the
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and