[Harp-L] Harmonica Collection Sale

Hello Friends,

Continuing the sale of Ray Tankersley's harmonica collection plus a few
others, considered to be of value. Many of the items are one-of-a-kind
collectibles, while others are a variety of orchestral models, etc.

We are offering them at reasonable prices, and hope they will be treasured
by those who knew him.

Please make a reasonable offer for your choice, whether it be one item, or
a variety, and we will notify you of our decision. No reasonable offer will
be refused. Items will be shipped from California.

Find the listing at: http://www.bassharp.com/harps4sale.htm and make your
offers directly to me for consideration.

Thank you,
Danny

--
BassHarp

* Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm