Re: [Harp-L] green bullet microphone question

LOL.....I was just getting on Harp L to call for "Ross in Hawaii".   It's
4:56 am here and wanted to tell you I checked my mail Wed about 8:30 and
there it was.

OK, I quickly jumped over a certain HiZ that's been known to work for higher
 output than other Hi Z trannys' when using Low Z CM's,  but I will check
another   tranny because I think the tone can be thicker yet.  Sometimes
certain parameters in production are slightly different and tone is not to
be cheaply mfg'd.
That's the easy part.

Now What kind of work do you want done on this mic?   And you're right, I
have a few others to finish first.

--
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com