Re: [Harp-L] Re: Gregoire Maret

Thanks guys for the pointers to Oliver Ker Ourio and Matthias Broede, both of whom are very good.

Another interesting player is David Barnes, who plays with James Blood Ulmer's blues band. This band started as something of an oddity - harmomelodic jazzer sings the blues - but after several albums and a lot of touring now sound great - check out bad blood in the city - David Barnes plays imaginative backup harp that, like the rest of the band, is blues with a twist.
Richard