[Harp-L] Tokyo Show & Suzuki visit

Hi Harp-Ler's,

    Just a quick shout from Japan...our shows in Fukuoka & Osaka were great
and we had two terrific shows in Tokyo last night at BILLBOARD LIVE....it is
a treat to play Harmonica with my band The Hudson River Rats and a Rhythm
section of the two funkiest fellows I know:
Chuck Rainey & Bernard Purdie...I'm doin 1/2 Chromatic and Half Diatonic on
this gig and it's a ball!

   Tomorrow I look forward to meeting Harp-l member Scott Gold he'll be my
guest and he'll take me to a local jam across the street afterwards.

   Even MORE exciting is my tour tomorrow of the SUZUKI factory in
Hammamatsu, Tom Stryker told me it's worth the trip!!! I met them at SPAH
this past summer and I totally in LOVE with there 'Fabulous' Chromatic....
I'll have a full report for y'all....Tues night we do two more shows then
home on wed.....

I best get to bed a BZ day ahead!

Love & Peace,
Rob Paprozzi