[Harp-L] Tokyo Show & Suzuki visit
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Tokyo Show & Suzuki visit
- From: Robert Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:40:06 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=rcGxjTdnaNtd66EqH3/0pFrawU+WX24FpvcUUaUWe1zVMjYJ4Q6ClInh3fDXWw2L; h=Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- In-reply-to: <8CB115FA3454539-780-53B@WEBMAIL-DC03.sysops.aol.com>
- Thread-index: AclDSprE2SahEK89Ed2t0gAX8shj6w==
- Thread-topic: Tokyo Show & Suzuki visit
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.3.3.061214
Just a quick shout from Japan...our shows in Fukuoka & Osaka were great
and we had two terrific shows in Tokyo last night at BILLBOARD LIVE....it is
a treat to play Harmonica with my band The Hudson River Rats and a Rhythm
section of the two funkiest fellows I know:
Chuck Rainey & Bernard Purdie...I'm doin 1/2 Chromatic and Half Diatonic on
this gig and it's a ball!
Tomorrow I look forward to meeting Harp-l member Scott Gold he'll be my
guest and he'll take me to a local jam across the street afterwards.
Even MORE exciting is my tour tomorrow of the SUZUKI factory in
Hammamatsu, Tom Stryker told me it's worth the trip!!! I met them at SPAH
this past summer and I totally in LOVE with there 'Fabulous' Chromatic....
I'll have a full report for y'all....Tues night we do two more shows then
home on wed.....
I best get to bed a BZ day ahead!
Love & Peace,
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and