[Harp-L] Harp Depot = Harp Express

You said:
Well, it seems that Harp Depot changed their website quite a bit, and now offer ONLY Hering Harmonicas. No Hohner, Suzuki, Lee Oskar, or any other harmonicas are offered... only Hering.

I recommend that you go to HarpExpress.com, which is the same darn thing.  Both web cites are rather deceptive.  You just did them a favor by telling them that it appears that they are only selling Hering.  Then click on Harmonicas, and you will get some sense of logic in the pages that come up.

Let me take that back, I recommend that you go to:
www.1847.com
www.BushmanMusic.com
www.Coast2CoastMusic.com