[Harp-L] David Naiditch is a good friend of mine . . .
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] David Naiditch is a good friend of mine . . .
- From: David Fertig <drfertig@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:40:38 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=JFS7UdIampeJTvLsCTqIkSnCzS0P4MwGPULQ9VFSsPitWjRlahcEgsr/i18B4DxUBeZqg+J0tTVuaPqK8ccchOd/uWjrsPFiJ+EICBO1blXCD/sMFl3PF9a/48AoFpLJhh3gLBG6qWMG/qRU7X51WW0wP3obxaEUUG6KhpX/RKs=;
- In-reply-to: <200811090053.mA90rrW4027742@harp-l.com>
Now that he's bloomin' famous! (I've missed this thread as I've been out of town for a few weeks working on a successful national election...)
And since our local hero David Naiditch is out of the closet as a monster harp player (also a mean string-picker!) I will confess and claim him not only as a neighbor and friend, but also a member of the Elmtree Blues Society, where he occasionally graces our jams with fine diatonic and chromatic harp. I mean, REALLY fine! Also, he has some wild hats.
David can do a mean jig, too. Ask him whe you see him! but don't tell him I said so...
His mom is Hannah a real star, as well, my favorite local radical socialist, journalist and wry commentator on all things. In fact, she has just written a fine memoir, see this : http://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.asp?bookid=46604
I am awaiting delivery, I don't know if her book has any harmonica content, perhaps a political conversation about Chinese Communism with Cham Ber Huang, from when David was stufying with him?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and