[Harp-L] Denver Festival

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this thread of October 28, 2008.

I had a great time at the Mile High Harmonica Festival in Denver.

Paul Davies,

Thanks for letting me jam with you and play “Over the Waterfall” and “Kentucky Waltz” on stage. I’ve encountered very few harmonica players who play old-timey music with such subtle rhythms and sense of melody.

Jimi Lee,

Thanks for all the blues jamming and for inviting me on stage to play “All of Me” and “Can’t Give You Anything But Love.” As a guitarist, as well as harmonica player, I’m amazed at how well you can play the two instruments together.

Best regards,

David Naiditch