From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ben bouman
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 11:12 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] my first solo performance in Bristol/GB

Hi all

here are some links to 4 short vids on Youtube where you can see /hear me
doing my first solo performance.
I was asked to do so because there were a lot of chromatic harpplayers
performing and I wanted just to show some more things you can do on a
diatonic.
So i did some funny sounds, chords, vocalising through the harp etc etc....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFxkC6AMk0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPTft1GtSrI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yJbcWDa5wg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFn6l4dRDU8

this link is from a YouTube video where you can hear me , William Gallison
and West Weston (GB) finishing of the night with a slow blues.

I used a beta-harp in low C for my solo... William ans West both played a
chrom and West switched to diatonic near the end....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR1okIorwtw

Ben Bouman

www.beta-harps.com
Ben Bouman