[Harp-L] political discussion continues

I thought I'd said topic dead, perhaps I wasn't clear in my declarations?
I guess I could just set the entire list to moderated status then go away
for a week and come back to no posts but that's just silly because the
vast majority of 1801 subscribers is just enduring this off topic
discussion.  There's another parallel thread that's a discussion on the
merits of the post so now we have an off topic discussion that's a
discussion about the discussion.  Meta discussion.  I've been busily
typing e-mails to the several people involved in all of this all
apparently to no avail.  Be on notice, the discussion topic is dead.
Continuing to post on it may result in the restriction of your posting
privileges.  Thank you.  harp-l-listowner