[Harp-L] Awesome first-generation plastic comb harp

Y'all. I got a William Kratt Hit Parade, presumeably from the 1940s or early 50s, a first generation plastic-comb harp. coverplates are exactly like a Marine Band, so much so, I'm leaning to thinking he might have bought his coverplates from Hohner. It has the exact contours of the MB, only no side vent. And it says Kratt on it.

Here's the deal, this is an exceptional harmonica. Plays very well for a stock harp. I've got a Mangus coming in I got cheap, it's the one with plastic reeds. Then, we'll have an idea what that beast is like.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com