Re: [Harp-L] Battery Powered Tube Amps
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Battery Powered Tube Amps
- From: "steve warner" <10reedsbent@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:01:42 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=uJPHEGUxHyTQDOQiOj/WIN1SfSRXlQr9Vvv+Mjv8HqU=; b=fqYGJz6o0l6JNcJtT/hKlU1z+3MJ1R92/9AoEkiJAYZHNwx6seogLxeQvjXVzBazy0 1F1FCLSC+f0MsD7IaEbWcMflyjfK5FRbXuVNR9L+BgSIeWC7Ij+HGSmVLai1XrUmK4BY rh0Uorho7YWD0ZjZZC4PrBlEqpT/2m0v0SyhM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=lPP7B12gzL9fJcDDEjRWsdWAaVtnDq4BcVjeklQmIOTekgKOsB64afHcMx6EMxYSPh iWZnMUjOUZMrugfnO7MKixCJmTAtjNrB678i67Ec4jme+sjUNWr6mBUkNCq63jbT8ynO KAGhXnsK+hkSawDcZQciJdFBJO4NOVPvUbZ8U=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <200811030033.mA30XBW5029035@harp-l.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A friend of mine would play in the parks for the homeless with his 59 Tweed
Champ using a Marine Battery. He said it would last about 5 hours or so.
I think others have done this too.
check it out.
On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 5:57 PM, jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> Just wondering what options are currently available for battery operated
> tube amps. I have a Portablues H110 from Smicz Amplification which I still
> use quite a bit. It works off a 12-volt battery. Is there anything else
> currently available. Does Crate make a battery operated tube amp? Years
> ago there was another tiny battery operated amp but as I recall only the
> Pre-amp was tube, the rest was solid state. Still it was pretty cool and
> tiny. The same company made a tiny Leslie Speaker. But I don't think
> they're around anymore either.
> Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
fattest tone on earth!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and