Re: [Harp-L] Holmes Harp Commander III for Sale

I've heard of these before but can it really sound as good as like a Sonny jr or something like that or is it something in between PA clean and a custom harp amp. Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Bill Hines wrote:
I just put my Holmes Harp Commander III up on eBay, sadly! What a fine
piece of engineering :-(  Mine was actually modified by Ron for
additional gain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170275742300

I also put up a Digitech RPx400. Richard Hunters *excellent* harmonica
patches (http://www.hunterharp.com/effectset.html) will work with this
unit!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&;
item=170275736530

Just time to try to sell some of the toys and put more money into the
coffers for the holidays and that.

Bill