[Harp-L] RE: Calling all Hawaiian Harp P... Correction

Hurricane sez :

My apologies on the the incorrect last name I mentioned for :

 Tim " Duncan "

it should have read Tim " Holcomb "

Ryan Walters is one dynamic " stylist " with his own { TOUCH } and sound I should mention .

Tim Holcomb does a Charlie Musclewhite attack and is really a

{ TRADITONAL } electric harp man par excellence :) I really enjoyed just sitting back and hearing these two wail they are fantastic .

Hawaii :

Picture a place with bird of paradises growing next to white and red ginger blossoms , orchids , giant tree ferns and native Hawaiian Ohia trees whose blossoms appear to be sparks of fire flying about in a light breeze in a light fog , and a big park scene festival by a beach or up country north of Hilo like in Kamauela ( cowboy country :) and people like Taj Mahal and personas of the like being framed in with local talent like Ryan Walters & Tim Holcomb  exploding big time around giants like Taj & Company . I was so fortunate to have had 7 years of this type of environment to inspire me for ever .

Some how Hawaiian twin hulled catamaran canoes  , ukulele's and poi come together with the world of Blues ,Jazz , & Country Western like you have never scene !Most original locals born there appreciate this exchange of musical cultures too.

Sincerely :

H.R.

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx