[Harp-L] new Satan and Adam album for immediate download: WORD ON THE STREET fwd

Hi, all:

I've just released the first new Satan and Adam album in 12 years.
It's called Word on the Street, and it consists of 14 tracks--more
than 2 hours total--that I recorded on the streets of Harlem in 1989
when we were a neighborhood act up there. I'm really proud of this
stuff. Although I love our three album, particularly the raw stuff on
Harlem Blues that first got us some attention, this album is actually
much more representative of what we were doing. Six of the tracks are
more than 10 minutes long; we were a jam-band duo, really.

Sterling Magee and I do "What'd I Say," "Every Day I Have the Blues,"
"Big Boss Man," and a whole mess of jazzy, funky, bluesy, soulful
originals.

The album is available for immediate download at a price of $12.
There's a nice preview track available so people can check it out.

http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/satanandadam_wordonthestreet.html

forwarded with the permission of the author,

We're doing some touring this summer, mostly in July. Dates include
Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Greenwood SC, Knoxville, and more. I'm also
giving harp clinics in Huntington WV, Frederick MD, and Philly. All
that info is on my website, www.modernbluesharmonica.com on the page
called "personal appearances"

We've got two record release parties planned at which I'll have actual
double CDs for sale: May 20 at the Peninsula Inn in Gulfport,
Florida, where Sterling lives. And Saturday, July 5 at Red's Lounge
in Clarksdale, Mississippi, about 60 miles from where I live. I hope
to see a few HarpTalk folks in the audience.

Keeping the blues alive!

--Adam Gussow