[Harp-L] Video: Jason Ricci and I on our favorite/awesomest harmonicas

Recorded at 4:30 a.m. this morning. Jason and I, with our favorite harps, both of which are fairly rare and extremely awesome. Jason's is a Marine Band DeLuxe, not the new one, but a prewar anniversary model made only one year. I'm guessing it was 1932 for the 75th anniversary. Mine is the prewar Seydel Bandmaster with the side-vent megaphones and other cool stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas