Re: [Harp-L] Anyone have a Digitech Valve FX Manual?

Greg,
  Here is some info that may help you get a new maual from DigiTech.

Dave Harris
  http://www.myspace.com/superdharris

  Info on Hardcopy Replacement Manuals:
  Replacement manuals can be purchased by sending a money order for $5 to the address below. Be sure to indicate which manual you're requesting in your letter.

  Harman Music Group
ATTN: MANUALS
8760 South Sandy Parkway
Sandy, UT 84070
  http://www.digitech.com/downloads.php

Greg Heumann <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I got one of these units - I was very impressed with pro player Andy
Just's use of one. However it didn't come with an owner's manual and
the Digitech site doesn't seem to have one for download. If someone
has one and is willing I would be more than happy to cover the costs
of copying it and sending it to me....

Thanks in advance

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com