RE: [Harp-L] Calling all Hawaiian Harmonica Players

On Thu 05/29, todd slobin axed :

Pocket Full of Soul:

The Harmonica Documentary is searching for Hawaiian Harmonica Players.  Simply meaning... you live in Hawaii and play the harmonica.  I know you are out there.  If you are, please email me at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx look forward to hearing from you.

Hurricane sez :

The two best Hawaiian players I know are on ( one is not anymore and don't know where he is->>---->. Tim Duncan is one . the other mind blower harp man is :

Ryan Walters

He's still livin there on the :

 " Big Island " Hawaii , fantastically soulful and super dynamic he is . Is an  multi instrumentalist playing guitar & keyboard .

Most would not consider the Big Island a hot bed for Blues , R&B and Country Western , but it really is . Lot's of relocated mainlanders there who are " earthy " and " bluesy " .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramon

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx