[Harp-L] Lone Wolf's new "Harp Tone +" pedal

Just got a note from Randy Landry of Lone Wolf Blues Co. (lonewolfblues.com). He's launching a new product, and wrote: "I have ... just ordered the parts for the Harp Bass pedal which has morphed into the Harp Tone + pedal.  I created the pedal too amplify bass freqs 20db and once done I decided to add a treble control.  I realize that we harpers seldom increase treble but the control can also be used to reduce treble.  With both controls in the 12 o'clock position you have a pedal effect neutral position meaning it is basically a dry signal, the same as when the pedal is in bypass, when a control is increased beyond 12 o'clock you actually have gain and increasing the bass has little to NO effect on feedback.  This pedal will work well as an on/off boost or tone change for solo's, it works well to increase bass in an amp or mic with less than stellar bass response, with an amp that has no tone controls at all and when you play straight in a PA.  Introductory price will be $100 and should be available by July 1."

MN
Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.