Re: [Harp-L] Who's coming to spah

I'm going to SPAH for my first time this year also. I attended Jason's
Rockers in the Rockies and that was heaven for me, and I have a feeling SPAH is
going to be the same euphoria x 10. I can't wait to meet all  the harp players
that I look up to. I also am excited to be able to  show the old guys what I
can do, and be informed as of what I  could do better, also I want to be able to
join the SPAH young harmonica  players committee (or whatever it's called)
that my friend Zach is on. If anyone  that reads this either is in charge of it
or knows who is, I would definitely  like to know. Thanks. Oh also, I have a
webpage now. I would loves  some critiques on the playing.

Jay

Jaygaunt.com

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.